Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just a Quick Update

Hope everyone has a great holiday. Next Thursday (July 11) is my last Lupron injection! I'm so happy that in five weeks I will be Lupron free. After the last injection I will go back in 4 weeks to have an exam and start birth control. I will have to do birth control for two months to kick start my hormones again. I'm not sure how excited I am about that. I'm a little nervous about how it will make me feel. The last six months my emotions have been very even. I'm afraid the birth control will send me in a tailspin. Hopefully it will not be as bad as I think! Time is passing quickly. I'm hoping it will continue to do so.
God bless
A

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you're Lupron-free, and I'm finally catching back up. :) I hope things are going well on the birth control. If my calculations are correct, you should be moving to the next step very soon. Hope it's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. You are right only 3.5 weeks and I will be done with the birth control. I am so glad to be done with the Lupron! Hope things are going well with you.

    ReplyDelete